Ballistic Rubber Panels
$29.00 – $139.00
Our Rubber panels are used in our bullet traps as replacement panels or mount to existing armor steel plate & significantly reduce any chance of bullet back splatter, ricochet & airborne lead.
Ballistic Rubber Panel are made in USA and are available in different sizes to meet your unique needs. The manufacturing process of combining high pressure and a weather resistant high tech polymer binder allows for an extremely dense & consistent Rubber Panel. Mounts to existing armor steel plate & significantly reduce any chance of bullet back splatter, ricochet & airborne lead. “Ricochet Testing” done by an Independent Testing Agency has confirmed that they will absorb all 9mm Luger 124 grain, FMJ rounds at an angle greater than 5 degrees and 5.56 x 45mm 62 grain, M855 ball rounds at an angle greater than 10 degrees.
Minimum order qty: Depends on the product type
- The tensile strength: 950-1150 psi
- Ultimate elongation: 210-300%
- 100% modulus: 350-400psi
- The coefficient of friction: 1.2-1.25 static
- UV exposure
- ATSM D 925-88(00) 72 has ten inches below 275W
- RS UV bulb: tensile strength 5.9 % change
- Elongation 6.7% change
- Safe Live Fire Environment
- Stopping Ricochet & Self-Healing
- Ballistic Control