We are looking for a Webmaster to manage our organization’s web presence. The Webmaster will be responsible for maintaining our WordPress based site.
Need to be able to work well in a team, collaborating with managers, designers, writers, etc. have good technical skills and a good understanding of creative online marketing.
- Updating, building and maintaining STS website
- Implement and maintain a solid SEO strategy
- Coordinating with designers, content providers, and management or business owners to align business strategy with the company’s web presence
- Implementing and ensuring website security and data protection.
- Maintaining, updating, and optimizing servers.
- Monitoring and analyzing site performance.
- Addressing and responding to user comments and complaints.
- Degree in computer science or a related field preferred.
- Working knowledge of programming languages and operating systems.
- Knowledge of website management tools.
- Online marketing and SEO skills.
- Knowledge of IT security.
- Good collaboration skills.
- Reliable and detail-oriented.
- Good communication and problem-solving skills.
- Medical insurance
- 3 weeks paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Annual bonus based on annual performance and sales goals
- Remote working 1-2 days per week
STS is dedicated to provide affordable tactical training solutions for our military, law enforcement and private citizens.
Job Types: Part Time/Full Time
Job Locations: Aurora