Product Manager-Entry Level
We’re passionate about our products because our customers rely on them. Manage your product line and watch it grow!
STS is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment drug screening.
- Become an expert in a given product category.
- Research and source new products from domestic and international vendors.
- Visit vendors and attend product tradeshows to increase knowledge of manufacturing processes and market trends.
- Provide product recommendations after reviewing competitors’ offerings, customer comments, and market trends.
- Participate in vendor meetings and lead some negotiation sessions.
- Strategize with Management or other Product Managers on new product design, placement or product introductions.
- Provide high level technical support for customers and our sales and operations team
- Mentor and train Marketing Associates.
- Update and upload new product information on our website.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 1 to 3 years of experience in Product Management, Supply Chain, or Marketing.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel.
- Medical insurance
- 3 weeks paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Annual bonus based on annual performance and sales goals.
- 1-2 days work from home option
STS is dedicated to provide affordable tactical training solutions for our military, law enforcement and private citizens.