|Dimensions||24 × 24 in|
Up to .223 & 5.56 NATO
$279.95 – $995.00
- Innovative design with benefits for ENVIRONMENT and SHOOTERS
- Includes a self-healing ballistic rubber front panel, that keeps most of the lead dust inside and supports the target mounting and also slows down the rounds
- Must be filled with rubber mulch that will significantly reduce bullet fragmentation, lead dust generation, noise impact and prevent ricochets (not included but easy to find at most hardware stores and inexpensive)
- Trap is fully enclosed, hence minimum lead dust and reduced noise impact, environmentally friendly and SAFER for shooters
- Steel construction with heavy steel back-plate, REMOVABLE
- Includes a top handle for easy moving around and bolt holes which allows it to be bolted down to prevent moving due to impact
- Patent pending.
It offers a quick and safe setup and deployment. It is made from steel for exceptional durability, and unlike other traps it is fully enclosed, includes a ballistic rubber panel in front of the cage that provides a relatively tight seal, keeping lead fragments and most led dust inside. It also includes a high quality ballistic filler that will entrap most low energy rounds and slow down the other calibers enough to be then stopped completely by the back-plate with minimum impact, hence the reduced noise and also minimum lead dust.
The heavy armored steel back-plate can be easily removed to access and retrieve the bullet fragments inside the collector area inside the cage or to be replaced.
MUST be used within the general safety guidelines for bullet traps: maintain a safe distance, straight line shooting in the target area only, stable surface etc. and only used for specified caliber