Up to .50 BMG
- Innovative design with benefits for both the ENVIRONMENT and SHOOTERS
- Includes a self-healing ballistic rubber front panel, that keeps most of the lead dust inside and supports the target mounting and also slows down the rounds
- Includes ballistic rubber filler that significantly reduces bullet fragmentation hence lead dust generation, noise impact and ricochets
- Fully Enclosed, minimum lead dust and reduced noise impact, environmentally friendly and SAFER for shooters
- Steel construction with heavy steel AR back-plate, REMOVABLE and up-gradable, allowing lead retrieval
- Includes a top handle for easy moving around and bolt holes which allows it to be bolted down to prevent moving due to impact
- Includes a top-front cage lip for easy clipping targets (targets can also be pinned/stapled into the front rubber panel)
- Patent pending.
It offers a quick and safe setup and deployment. It is made from steel for exceptional durability, and unlike other traps it is fully enclosed, includes a ballistic rubber panel that provides a relatively tight seal in front of the steel cage. It also includes ballistic filler that will entrap most rounds and slow down the other calibers enough to be then stopped completely by the back-plate with minimum impact, hence the reduced noise and also minimum lead dust.
The trap is completely enclosed so the eventual lead dust generated will be trapped inside instead of polluting the environment. The armor steel back-plate can be easily removed to access and retrieve the bullet fragments inside the collector area inside the cage or to be replaced.
MUST be used within the general safety guidelines for bullet traps: maintain a safe distance, min 50ft, straight line shooting in the target area only, stable surface etc. and only used for specified caliber (no custom rounds).