|Dimensions||24 × 24 in|
Up to .223 & 5.56 NATO
$369.00 – $1,795.00
- Innovative design with benefits for ENVIRONMENT and SHOOTERS
- Includes a self-healing ballistic rubber front panel, that keeps most of the lead dust inside and supports the target mounting and also slows down the rounds
- Ask for our ballistic rubber filer that will significantly reduce bullet fragmentation, lead dust generation, noise impact and prevent ricochets (sold separately)
- Trap is fully enclosed, hence minimum lead dust and reduced noise impact, environmentally friendly and SAFER for shooters
- Steel construction with heavy steel back-plate, REMOVABLE and up-gradable
- Includes a top handle for easy moving around and bolt holes which allows it to be bolted down to prevent moving due to impact
- Includes a top-front cage lip for easy clipping targets (targets can also be pinned/stapled into the front rubber panel)
- Patent pending.
It offers a quick, safe setup and deployment. It is made from steel for exceptional durability, and UNLIKE others it includes a ballistic rubber panel positioned in front of the steel cage that will entrap most pellets and slow down the other calibers enough to be then stopped completely by the back-plate with minimum impact, hence the reduced noise and also minimum lead dust.
UNLIKE others, this trap is completely enclosed so the potential lead dust will be trapped inside instead of polluting the environment! Also, UNLIKE others, the armor steel back-plate can be easily removed to be replaced or upgraded to a thicker plate or just removed to access and retrieve the bullet fragments inside the collector area inside the cage.
MUST be used within the general safety guidelines for bullet traps: maintain a safe distance, straight line shooting in the target area only, stable surface etc. and only used for specified caliber